Saturday, January 20, 2007

Burbank Fire Dept.Ride Along!

This was my favorite part of the day! We went over to see the Airport Fire Dept. They were very nice and took us for a ride on the HUGE crash response fire vehicle. I mean HUGE, it is so big that it is at least 6 feet from the cab to the ground! The firemen, Rick; sat in the middle to drive. Joe and I sat on either side of him with seat belts and held the kids on our laps. We went all the way down the runway. It is seriously bouncy inside, the seats even have shocks! Once we made it to the end, he lit off the water cannons from inside and sprayed the grass for awhile, really amazing power!
Then on the way back we went Code 3, lights and sirens; and were hauling butt down the runway! It was so awesome, I wanted to go again! LOL!
Here we are with Rick, of course Noah was too impressed at the truck to smile or look at Daddy!
And William took this one of Daddy at work!

No comments: