So I have worked nearly everyday for 8 months or so, hundreds of hours of time. This is the result, it is a counted cross stitch called "Mothers Arms". I made it for my big sister who is pregnant and due any day now with twin boys. I added in the baby on the left myself. I estimate there to be roughly 58,000 individual stitches, and at least a 1000+ beads! Katherine did the birds and the nest, and a tad more; but I can say this was my first encompassing project I ever completed! I thought I should share it with all of you, as I am so proud of it!
Monday, May 14, 2007
Happy Mothers Day!
So I have worked nearly everyday for 8 months or so, hundreds of hours of time. This is the result, it is a counted cross stitch called "Mothers Arms". I made it for my big sister who is pregnant and due any day now with twin boys. I added in the baby on the left myself. I estimate there to be roughly 58,000 individual stitches, and at least a 1000+ beads! Katherine did the birds and the nest, and a tad more; but I can say this was my first encompassing project I ever completed! I thought I should share it with all of you, as I am so proud of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
BEAUUUUUTIFUL!
Post a Comment