Sunday, July 8, 2007
We spent our Saturday at the beach. Pt. Hueneme (pronounced Why-Ne-Me), is a nice little beach a tad north of Oxnard by the Navy base Pt. Mugu (Ma-goo).
Noah loves hi tractors, in fact this day in the dirt was the ultimate fun for him and his construction crew!
Joe and William made this mound into a volcano with a tunnel in it for the tractors!
No beach trip would be complete without someone being buried in the sand!

What a good day it was, except I burned my legs pretty bad and had to slather up in Aloe that night! Sun screen people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You guys do the most fun things! I only wished we lived close so we could go with you one some of these excursions!
I know, Noah and William always see Max on the blog and ask to play with him. Next time you are down, let me know! Play date for sure!
Post a Comment