Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Rest in Peace Chester Kitty

Today is a very sad day. We took our new kitten "Chester" to the vet to be fixed. The Dr. called and told us the cat had a congenital defect with his penis, basically the opening was to small to allow him to urinate properly. He said a specialist surgeon would need to perform a complex surgery to repair the problem. So with many tears and heart ache Joe and I decided it would be best to put him down. In fact I am crying as I sit here typing this message. How sad a thing to have happen to our precious cat. William was so enamoured by Chester, and he had finally been accepted by all the other animals. My Dads dog Woody was constantly being "attacked" by Chester, and he would race around like a kitty is supposed to, ut always came when he was called. Hopefully now he is in pet heavan, playing with all the other pets we have loved over the years.

2 comments:

CL said...

I am so sorry for your loss.

kiv said...

Thank you Cara. I appreciate the sentiment. Are you coming down for Uncle Vincents memorial on the 22nd?