We always get little visitors in the house thanks to our cat Lucky. Well this little hummingbird was trapped between a cupboard and the microwave most of the day.
I knew of its precence because my cat Jasmine (Jazzy) was on the counter hanging around, which is #1 a NO-NO, and #2 she never gets on the counters.
Then I walk out to see her on top of the cupboards with the bird flying around her head. She doesnt make a move at all. She just sat there and stared at it. It was literally inches in front of her face. All she would do is move her green eyes back and forth.
I don't understand why the bird wasn't afraid of her!
She's my gentle Jazzy!
(The bird is a bit hard to see but he's in all the pictures, and Joe finally caught and released him!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment