Sunday, October 12, 2008

Don't forget to Vote!

It's so important this year that we want to make sure to remind everyone about Nov. 4th! Let your voice be heard! We have let William and Noah get involved and watch debates, and listen to the issues; and they support Obama! In fact, Noah was on the pot chanting..."Obama, Obama!". That's pretty cool if you ask me!

4 comments:

Abra La Mente said...

Great photos! Smart kids you have there!!

kiv said...

hi, glad you like. Do we know you?

Abra La Mente said...

Sort of? We communicated last winter when I stumbled across your blog while doing Viehauser family history research. Hope all is well with you & you've found answers you've wanted.

kiv said...

Aha, I thought it might be you! I did find what I needed, all in thanks to you! I am glad you like my blog, have a Happy Halloween!